The Executive Dashboard allows you to monitor the results from remotely executed test lists per project. The Executive Dashboard gathers the results from the Storage Server, so you can have an overview and generate reports.
- Results - Shows test list results from all remotely executed test lists.
- Reports - Generate, analyze and export reports from test list executions.
- About - Details about the version of the Executive Dashboard.
Note! Test lists that are executed locally will not be uploaded to the Storage Server automatically. You can publish them to the server, that your project is connected to, from the Results tab and Publish to Server button.
You can monitor the results and generate reports from remote test list executions in the browser and on all kinds of devices that can access the Executive Dashboard. Please find more details for the Executive Dashboard and all of its features below.
- Installation and configuration.
- View test list results for all projects in the Storage Server.
- Generate reports for specific test lists.
- The About page with version details.