Each test step has a context menu with further actions that can be taken. Note that some context menu items will show up only for certain test step types.
- Load Page - launch the browser in record mode for "Navigate to" steps.
- Edit in Code - creates a new test method in code. Notice that the description and icon change to indicate the step is coded. Once you convert, you cannot convert back.
- View Code - shows the code-behind for the selected coded step.
- Rename - alter the default step description.
- Reset Name - revert to the default step description.
- Convert to Logical - inserts the selected verification into a logical step.
- Edit - loads the Sentence Verification Builder for the selected verification.
- Change Role - toggle the selected verification type.
- Run - execute the test to or from the selected step. Run bits of the test without having to run the entire test.
- To Here - launch a new instance of the selected browser, execute the preceding (and selected) test step(s), and enter recording mode.
- From Here - execute the subsequent steps in an existing browser instance (must have recording toolbar attached).
- Selected Steps - execute the selected steps in an existing browser instance (must have recording toolbar attached).
- Recording Marker - move the marker to the step:
- Move After This Step
- Move Before This Step
- Move After Last Step
- Create Test as Step - the selected steps are moved into a new test, and that new test is inserted as a Test as Step.
- Submit Bug - load the Submit Bug dialog and log a bug in your previously configured bug tracking application.
- Enabled - whether the step will run during execution.
- Set Breakpoint - whether the test will pause at that step and show Debug Options.
- Continue On Failure - whether the test will stop if that step detects a failure.
- Delete - remove the step from the test.
- Cut - keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+X
- Copy - keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+C
- Paste - keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+V