You can also review our Telerik TV episode on the Do...While Statement for a video walk-through of this process.
1. Create a Web Test and click Record.
2. Navigate to www.random.org.
3. Set the Min field to 1 and the Max field to 10.
4. Click Generate.
5. Enable hover over highlighting and hover over the Result box. Click the blue nub.
6. Click Build Verification.
7. Click the Content button under Available Verifications.
- Set the first drop-down to InnerText.
- Set the second drop-down to NotContain.
- Click OK.
8. Test Studio recognizes you are verifying the number is not 5, when indeed it is 5. Click Yes to continue.
9. Disable hover over highlighting and minimize the browser.
10. Click the Logical button in the Add ribbon. Choose while...loop.