I cannot execute a test in Safari. I receive the following message:
Safari automation extension has not yet been installed. Please click 'Install' when prompted to install the WebUI automation extension and close the Safari window once the extension has been installed.
If things go as expected, clicking OK on the above message should load Safari and display the prompt below. Click Install to proceed. Once finished, your test should execute in Safari.
If the test does not execute, or you never receive the second prompt, install the Safari extension manually:
1. Locate the following file:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Test Studio\Browser Extensions\Safari\WebUI.safariextz
2. Right click the file and select Open with.
Please note that as of version 2017 R3 the default installation path for new installation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Progress\Test Studio.
3. Open the file with Safari to install the extension.
4. Retest Safari execution in Test Studio.