The Map report item can have one or more titles. By default, the Map has one title with the positioned in the top center.
To add a Map title:
- Click the Map item you want to change. The selected Map properties are listed in the Property Browser.
- In the Titles property, click the Edit Collection (…) button. As a result, the Map Title Collection Editor opens.
- Click Add to add a title and set the Text property.
- Click Add to add more colors to the palette.
- When you are done, click OK.
To change the Map title:
- Click the Map title you want to change. The selected title properties are listed in the Property Browser.
- Modify the title properties according to your requirements.