Add a hyperlink to a URL when you want users to be able to click a link in a report and open a browser to the URL you specify. You must ensure that the user has access to the URL that you provide i.e. it allows anonymous access or does not require credentials. You can add a hyperlink to a URL to any item that has an Action property.
- In Design view, right-click a report item to which you want to add a link and then click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, click Action.
- Select Navigate to URL. An additional section appears in the dialog box for this option.
- In Target URL TextBox, type a URL or an expression that evaluates to a URL.
- Click OK.
- To test the link, run the report and click the report item with the applied Action. For TextBoxes, it is helpful to change the color and effect of the text to indicate that the text is a link. For example, change the color to blue and the effect to underline by setting the corresponding Font properties of the TextBox.
Telerik.Reporting.NavigateToUrlAction UrlAction1 = new Telerik.Reporting.NavigateToUrlAction(); UrlAction1.Url = "http://demos.telerik.com/reporting"; textBox1.Action = UrlAction1;
Dim UrlAction1 As New Telerik.Reporting.NavigateToUrlAction() UrlAction1.Url = "http://demos.telerik.com/reporting" textBox1.Action = UrlAction1