Transfer Rows in Grids Using Sortable
Your project might require you to move a row from one Kendo UI Grid to another by dragging.
To see the example, refer to this how-to article.
- How to Bind to Telerik Backend Services
- How to Change Languages Dynamically
- How to Create Custom ToolBar Templates
- How to Create Custom Edit Buttons
- How to Use Resize Columns from a Button
- How to Use AngularJS in Popup Editor Templates
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI Grid, browse its How To documentation folder.