Defines the filtering criteria for this sheet, if any.
An array defining the filter configuration of individual columns.
An array of filter criteria for custom filters.
The criterion operator type.
Supported types vary based on the inferred column data type (inferred):
- contains - the text contains the value
- doesnotcontain - text does not contain the value
- startswith - text starts with the value
- endswith - text ends with the value
- eq - date is the same as the value
- neq - date is not the same as the value
- lt - date is before the value
- gt - date is after the value
- eq - is equal to the value
- neq - is not equal to the value
- gte - is greater than or equal to the value
- gt - is greater than the value
- lte - is less than or equal to the value
- lt - is less than the value
The value for the criteria operator.
The filter to apply to this column.
The supported filters are:
- value - filters based on unique values
- custom - applies custom filtering criteria
- top - filters the top or bottom records
- dynamic - filters based on dynamic criteria
The index of the column relative to the filter range.
The logical operator to apply to filter criteria.
Possible values are
The filter sub-type, if any.
Applicable types according to the main filter.
The filter value for filters that require a single value, e.g. "top".
The filter values for filters that support multiple values.
The active range for the filter, e.g. "B1:D8".