Using the Dashboard Site
|Product||Fiddler Everywhere, Fiddler Jam|
|Admin Panel Address||https://dashboard.getfiddler.com|
The Fiddler dashboard site provides means for managing subscription plans, payments, and the activation of account seats for Fiddler Everywhere and Fiddler Jam. How can I use the functionalities, which are accessible from https://dashboard.getfiddler.com to activate and manage my subscriptions?
The Fiddler dashboard site is where you can purchase and manage subscription plans, check and download your invoices, and maintain the payment methods. The site requires you to log in with a Fiddler or social media account.
The Fiddler Everywhere dashboard site contains the following main sections:
- Login—The landing page for new users and users with expired credentials. You can create a Fiddler account or use your Google social login.
- Overview—The landing page for logged-in users. You can manage your active subscriptions and see the actual plan offerings.
- Plans—The page contains details and purchase links for the active Fiddler Everywhere and Fiddler Jam offerings.
- Invoices—The page lists all invoices issued so far. You can download each invoice as a PDF or load it on the Stripe details page.
- Saved Cards—You can add, remove, and edit credit card details. The card set as the default card is the one used for your ongoing payments.
New users can purchase the Fiddler Everywhere Pro subscription plan in the following way:
Open the Fiddler Everywhere client and click the Buy Now button on the landing page. As a result, the Fiddler Dashboard page will be opened. Alternatively, directly open https://dashboard.getfiddler.com.
New users only can opt for the Start Free Trial button and activate a 30-day trial. However, if you are an existing user with an expired trial, go to the next step.
Navigate to the Plans page and select the desired Fiddler product.
- Click Purchase Plan to proceed to the Order Details page. The Order Details page presents you with the option to choose between annual vs. monthly payments, adding additional subscription seats, and adding promotional coupons. By default, each plan activates a single seat.
- Click Next to proceed to the Payment Details page. There you can add a new payment method or use a saved card.
- Click the Pay button to finalize the order.
- Restart your Fiddler Everywhere client to activate the purchased subscription plan fully.
Only the account owners can add or remove seats, change plans, and so on.
To address the active subscription for any Fiddler products, open https://dashboard.getfiddler.com, where you will land on the main dashboard page after a successful login.
Use the Manage Subscription link from the active subscription.
Alternatively, users with an active subscription can start Fiddler Everywhere and use the Manage Subscriptions button from the application.
The Subscription Management page provides the following options:
- View and switch to alternative plans.
- Cancel ongoing subscriptions.
- Change the recurring payment method.
- Assign, unassign, and edit seats.
- Buy additional seats.
You can access and download all previously issued invoices through the Invoices section. Each listed invoice has a unique ID that acts as a quick link to the Stripe Details page, where you can download the Stripe invoice and receipt.
Set your preferred payment method by adding a credit card through the Saved Cards section. To set a default card, use the green toggle switch. The default card will be used for ongoing payments and is mandatory for accounts with an active subscription. You can add as many cards as you want. All cards can be deleted except for the default card.