RadSlideView is a flexible navigation control that allows you to slide between different views, thus providing an interactive navigation.
RadSlideView is available for the following platforms:
- Universal Windows Platform
Figure 1: RadSlideView Overview
- Customizable indicators and slide buttons: RadSlideView provides you with the ability to customize the appearance of the indicators and the slide buttons. For more details check Customize the Control topic.
- Item Template: You can define an ItemTemplate to present the data in the views in a way that’s most suitable for your scenario. For more details read the Item Template topic.
- Infinity scrolling: The control allows you to start repeating the views when you reach the last item in the collection. This is controlled through the IsInfiniteScrollingEnabled property.
- Built-in animation: RadSlideView has a built-in sliding animation which can be enabled or disabled through the IsAnimated property.
- Commands: RadSlideView allows you to attach commands that will be executed when the slide actions occur. For more details on this go to the Commands topic.