The following tutorial will show you how to add UI for WPF controls to Visual Studio 2013 toolbox.
To manually add Telerik UI for WPF to the Toolbox, follow the steps below:
Open your application in Visual Studio 2013.
Expand the Toolbox (View->Toolbox or use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+X).
Right mouse button click in the toolbox area and choose "Add Tab" from the context menu.
- Add a new tab with name "UI for WPF".
- Select the "UI for WPF" tab in the toolbox. Right mouse button click and select "Choose Items...".
- In the "Choose Toolbox Items" dialog, go to the "WPF Components" tab and press the "Browse..." button.
- Navigate to the folder where the binaries are located. Select the DLL you want to import and press OK or hit Enter.
If you wonder which control belongs to which assembly, take a look at the main topic about Controls Dependencies.
- Press OK to include the controls in your toolbox or filter the controls you want to add.
- Again expand your toolbox. You will see the newly added controls in the "UI for WPF" section.
After pressing the OK button of the "Choose Toolbox Items", it is possible the "UI for WPF" tab in the toolbox to be hidden. If so, press the right mouse button over the Toolbox area and select the Show All command.