You can check the latest Release Notes here.
- Removed: SelectedField and SelectedFieldChanged
- Changed: CollectionEditor's default IsReadOnly state to ReadOnly, instead of Disabled
PropertyDefinition's Binding property is now of type BindingBase
Obsolete: SelectedField property of RadPropertyGrid (SelectedPropertyDefinition should be used instead)
Changed: PropertyDefinitionsCollection is now ObservableItemCollection.
Performance tip: Notifications should be suspended when bulk insert operations are executed
- Public method Telerik.Windows.Controls.Data.PropertyGrid.PropertyDefinition.DFSFilter is removed. It has never been supposed to be public.
- OrderIndex is now DependencyProperty
AutoBindBehavior now supports source different from RadPropertyGrid's Item.
PropertyGridField editor will use a TwoWay binding if such is specified in its PropertyDefinition.
- PropertyDefinition’s IsReadonly property is now a DependencyProperty.
- NestedPropertiesVisibility is now of type System.Windows.Visibility.
Telerik RadPropertyGrid has been just added to the Telerik WPF suite.