This section defines terms and concepts used in the scope of
RadMultiColumnComboBox that you need to get familiar with prior to continue reading this help. They can also be helpful when contacting our support service in order to describe your issue better. Below you can see snapshots and explanations of the main states and visual elements of the standard
- Selected Item Box—Each selected item of the RadMultiColumnComboBox is presented in a separate selection box.
- Input Box—The input box is used to perform a search operation on the RadGridView component that is used in the drop-down part of RadMultiColumnComboBox.
- DropDown Button—Opens/closes the drop-down part of the RadMultiColumnComboBox control.
- Selected Item—The selected item in the RadGridView control.
- DropDown Part—The drop-down menu that hosts the RadGridView component, which the RadMultiColumnComboBox control utilizes.
Get started with the control with its Getting Started help article that shows how to use it in a basic scenario.