RadCalculator for WPF has a simple easy-to-use interface enabling the end user to perform all basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division as well as some more complicated ones – reciprocal, square root, negate. The operations can be executed either by clicking the calculator buttons, or by using your keyboard. You can also use the numeric keypad to type numbers and operators by pressing Num Lock. Furthermore, all the Memory and Clear features are exposed as well.
Get started with the control with its Getting Started help article that shows how to use it in a basic scenario.
Check out the online demo at demos.telerik.com
Basic calculations—Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
Additional calculations—Negate, square root, reciprocal.
Keyboard support—All basic and several more specific key actions are support.
Memory functionality—The memory functionality allows you to save a value for later usage, same as with any standard calculator.
Clear entry, clear all, delete functionality—The clear buttons allows you to clear the value or delete digits.
- Telerik UI for WPF Calculator Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF Calculator
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF Calculator Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base