A map control is a data visualization control whose primary purpose is to visualize rich spatial data. The control is ultra fast thanks to the native C++ library, using Direct2D for rendering the RadMap's shapes. It can display spatial data from ESRI shapefiles, as well as any user defined content in a geographical context.
- Layered Architecture - Support for ESRI shapefiles and user defined FrameworkElements
- Shape Labels
- Pan, Zoom, Selection and ToolTip Behaviors
- Fully Customizable Appearance - Shape Styles and Colorizers
- Native Direct2D shape rendering for superior performance.
- Highly optimized for minimal memory consumption.