Below you can see the structure of a standard WizardPage in a wizard control.
The structure of a WizardPage is pretty simple; it consists of five main elements:
- Side Header – represents the left area of the page. Read More
- Header – represents the top area of the page. Read More
- Title – represents the title of the page in the top area. Read More
- Content – represents the main content area of the page. Read More
- Footer – represents the bottom area of the page, which is used to display all the buttons Next, Previous, Finish, etc. Read More