The Load-On-Demand feature of RadOrgChart allows child Nodes or Groups to be loaded on the fly as parent nodes are expanded. This way on page load children of the collapsed Nodes or Groups will not be rendered and when a user expands a Node or Group its child elements will be loaded with callbacks.
If you want to start using Load on Demand you should set the "LoadOnDemand" enum property of the RadOrgChart control to one of the following values:
- Default value
- allows the user to load Nodes on demand
- EnableCollapsing property is automatically set to true
- allows the user to load GroupItems on demand
- EnableGroupCollapsing property is automatically set to true (in SimpleBinding there are no Groups, so it is not applicable)
- allows the user to load Nodes and GroupItems on demand
- EnableCollapsing and EnableGroupCollapsing properties are automatically set to true (in SimpleBinding there are no Groups, so only Nodes can be loaded)
On the initial page load all Nodes and GroupItems of the RadOrgChart are bound. On every callback the RadOrgChart is rebound as well.