As of Q2 2015, RadEditor provides Mobile rendering, that is especially designed for mobile devices and facilitates the user experience with UI based on native mobile applications.
Among the core features of the Phone Layout Mobile rendering are:
- Interactive fullscreen-editing;
- Improved built-in tools and UI for optimal experience in mobile browsers;
- Full control over the selection, via built-in highlight functionality;
- Contextual toolbar for tables, images and hyperlinks;
- Touch-optimized UI to easily navigate through multiple tools - toggle the device's keyboard, switch to HTML mode, etc.;
- Flexible design, enabling you to re-arrange the toolbars;
- and many more features.