All users with an active trial or commercial license have access to a Telerik UI for Blazor getting started video course available in Telerik's Virtual Classroom. The training course is developed to help you get started with the Telerik UI for Blazor components and features. It aims to put you in the shoes of an engineer who adds new features to an existing application.
Telerik UI for Blazor is a
professional grade UI library with 95+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
New to Telerik UI for Blazor?
Telerik UI for Blazor is a professional grade UI library with 95+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The course starts with an introduction to the Blazor framework: the Server and WebAssembly hosting models, Blazor components basics—life cycle, data binding, different types of project creation, and using code-behind approach to component creation.
The training flow then takes you to an introduction to Telerik UI for Blazor, the ways to install and setup the components. Further, you get into creating your RPS issue tracker Blazor application, enhancing it with one of the built-in themes and basic components like Button. Then, you use more advanced components, such as Calendar, Grid, and Chart. You will also dive deep into the advanced Grid features, such as filtering and exporting data to Excel.
You will also learn about other important Telerik UI for Blazor built-in features, such as Globalization and Localization, Accessibility and Keyboard Navigation, as well as options for Document Processing and Reporting. The final module is dedicated to deployment and will show you how to deploy both Blazor Server and Wasm applications to Azure.
The next video shares a glimpse of the format and structure of the whole training and provides a brief overview of what will be accomplished through the steps.
This video explains the details around the project you will be modifying—what it is, what needs to be added, and what the accomplished state will look like.
The Telerik UI for Blazor technical online training has an approximate duration of 2 hours and is split into seven modules with the following learning path:
- Welcome (Course Overview, Prerequisites, Resources, Tour of Demo Application, and Course Downloads)
- Chapter 1: Getting Started with Blazor (Blazor Fundamentals and Hosting Models, Component Basics, Two-Way Binding, Forms and Validation)
- Chapter 2: Telerik UI for Blazor (Installation Approaches and Project Templates, Using NuGet, Solution Structure, Styling with Themes)
- Chapter 3: Building Your First Blazor App (Using Buttons, Icons, and Form Inputs, Configuring Grid, Chart, Calendar, Menu, TileLayout, and Upload)
- Chapter 4: Enhancing the Grid (Working with Grid Features: Grouping, Filtering, Column Reordering and Resizing, Excel Export)
- Chapter 5: Enriching Your Blazor App (Accessibility, Globalization and Localization, Document Processing, Reporting, JustMock, and TestStudio)
- Chapter 6: Deploying Your Blazor App (Deploying Server App to Azure, Deploying Wasm app to Azure)