Telerik and Kendo UI Design Kits for Figma (ASP.NET MVC)
The Design Files for Figma are building blocks for designers that match the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC components.
The Telerik designers created four distinct Telerik and Kendo UI kits for Figma—one for each of the most popular themes shipped with the UI for ASP.NET MVC library. These kits help to facilitate the efficient collaboration between designers and developers in their efforts to create and implement the perfect project design.
The Telerik and Kendo UI Design Kits offer pre-built design components that you can use as they are or customize them. The UI kits are created according to the atomic design principles. By representing all of the ASP.NET MVC components and their states, the designers can easily communicate their requirements with the developer.
Downloading the UI Kits
You can download the Telerik and Kendo UI Kits for Figma by following the links provided below. Instructions on how to duplicate a Figma file are available in the Figma Community.
- Telerik & Kendo UI Kit for Material
- Telerik & Kendo UI Kit for Bootstrap
- Telerik & Kendo UI Kit Default
- Telerik & Kendo UI Kit for MS Fluent
Exploring the UI Kits' Structure
The Telerik and Kendo UI Kits for Figma come with support for component variants and options for component management—for example, they utilize nested instances and base components.
Each UI kit includes the following pages:
- _Cover—The cover page of the UI kit.
- _Getting Started—Briefly explains what you need to know to start using the UI kits.
- _Table of Contents—An index with hyperlinks that you can use to quickly navigate within the UI kits.
- UI Components—Contains all components and their variants.
- Data Visualization—Contains visual equivalents of all charts supported by the Telerik and Kendo UI web component libraries.
- Icons—Contains all icons in the form of convenient components.
- _Styles—An informational page with all styles that are applied to the components, such as typography, colors, and effects.
- _Change Log—A list with the changes in the UI kit.
The UI kits group similar design assets into frames.
Customizing the UI Kits
The Telerik and Kendo UI Kits for Figma are flexible and fully customizable to your vision and needs. Also, the UI kits enable the scalability of the changes that you apply to the design.
To achieve the highest impact and to propagate your changes to multiple components and variants, customize the components on the _Base frames of the UI Components page.
The modified template can be published as a library once the desired customization is achieved.
Choosing How to Use the UI Kits
You can apply three different levels of component customization, depending on your requirements:
The Telerik UI Figma Kits allow you to customize the available components on three different levels:
Create your own application design by selecting one of the available kits.
Apply colors according to your brand guidelines with the Theme Builder application.
Entirely change the look and feel of the components by creating your unique design system. Contact our solution experts if you need help with building your unique design system.