This article lists the different approaches for installing Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core.
Follow the instructions from the official .NET Core documentation site.
To download and install Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, you can use either of the following approaches:
- The Windows MSI installer package comes with a standard setup wizard. The setup wizard installs the Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core server-side packages and the client-side resources. The MSI allows you to chose whether to install the offline version of the Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core Demos and the Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core Visual Studio extensions.
- NuGet allows you to install only the packages that you need for your project. The Telerik Nuget feed is available only to commercial license holders.
- NPM offers another way to install the needed packages for your project.
- Bower was a popular package manager but starting with ASP.NET Core v2.1 it is no longer supported.
- First Steps on Visual Studio for Windows (Online Guide)
- Helper Basics
- Helper Methods and Events
- Visual Studio Support
- jQuery Version Support
- Web Browser Support
- Operating System Support
- PDF and Excel Export Support