I would like to verify that an element does not exist, like after deleting a row from a data grid.
This is possible with a Wait for ExistsNot verification. Here's an example against this Telerik demo site:
1. Drag the first DataGridItem from Pending Orders to Shipped Orders.
2. Before deleting the DataGridItem, create the Wait for ExistsNot verification while it still exists.
3. Drag the DataGridItem from Shipped Orders to the Recycle Bin.
4. Click OK on the Confirm dialog.
5. Move the Wait for ExistsNot step to the last position.
6. Execute the test.