Right to Left Format in Table
|Product||Progress® Telerik® Reporting|
By default, the group value will be displayed on the left side of the table. There are some workarounds that allow putting the group on the right.
Workaround 1 demonstrated in Report1:
1) Add a CSV DataSource (with Group, Item and Value fields) and set it to be the DataSource of the report.
2) Add a group to the report: right-click outside the report -> Add New Group and set the Expression to be "=Fields.Group";
3) In the groupHeaderSection add a textbox whose Value is "=Fields.Group";
4) In the detail section, add textboxes containing "= Fields.Value" and "= Fields.Item"
Workaround 2 demonstrated in Report2:
1) Add a CSV DataSource (with Group, Item and Value fields) but don't set it to be the datasource of the report;
2) Add a table through the Table Wizard -> set its DataSource to the csvDataSource -> add only the Item and Value fields.
3) Right-click over the table -> Add group -> Row group - Parent Group;
- Set the **Expression** to be "=Fields.Group"; - Mark **Add Header** -> **OK**;
4) Right-click over the table -> Insert row -> Outside Group Above;
- Move the headers of the table in the new empty row over "= Fields.Value" and "= Fields.Item";
5) Right-click over the table -> Insert Column -> Right;
- Merge the upper header and set its **Value** to be "=Fields.Group";
6) Remove the unnecessary column of the group (Delete column only) and row;
Note that the limitation of this solution is that if you set the property ColumneHeadersPrintOnEveryPage will not work as expected.
You can download the reports from here.