RadSideDrawer control exposes the following properties:
- DrawerContent (View): Specifies the drawer (initially hidden) content.
- MainContent (View) Specifies the (initially visible) content of the component.
- IsOpen (bool): Specifies a value indicating if the drawer content is visible.
- DrawerLength (double): Defines how much the drawer content should be extended over the main content in opened position.
DrawerLocation (SideDrawerLocation): Specifies the location from which the drawer will be opened. The following options are available:
DrawerTransitionDuration (double): Defines the duration of the chosen transition.
DrawerTransitionType (of type Telerik.XamarinForms.Primitives SideDrawerTransitionType): Defines the transition of the component. This property can be set to one of the following values:
- Fade, Push, Reveal, ReverseSlideOut, ScaleUp, SlideAling, SlideInOnTop, Custom
DrawerTransitionFadeOpacity (double): Defines the opacity of the fade layer of the component. This controls the fade layer opacity on Android or the dim opacity on iOS.
- AreGesturesEnabled (bool): Specifies ability for gestures to open and close the drawer.
- TouchTargetThreshold (double): Defines the touchable area (number of pixels from the screen edges) that will allow to open the DrawerContent.
A sample Location example can be found in the SideDrawer/Features folder of the SDK Samples Browser application.