Here are described all visual elements used in the List Picker for Xamarin.
- Placeholder - the text visualized before picking an item from the list of items. Placeholder could be customized through the PlaceholderTemplate property.
- DisplayStringFormat - the text vislualized after an item from the list of items is picked.
- Header - the text displayed in the popup header. It could se set a direct text through the HeaderLabelText property or fully customize the popup header using the HeaderTemplate property
- ItemTemplate - Defines the template used for displaying the list of items. For more information review Templates article.
- SelectedItemTemplate - Specifies the template used for visualizing the selected item from the list. For more information review Templates article.
- Footer - the footer of the popup. By default is contains OK and Cancel Buttons. It could be customized through the FooterTemplate property. For more information review Templates article.