In order to display items, you have to populate the RadTreeView control with some data. You can do this in two ways:
- Manually, by adding items to the Items collection.
- With data binding, by using the ItemsSource property.
You can't have items added manually to the Items collection and set the ItemsSource at the same time.
In this section you will find:
- DataBinding - Overview - here you will find information about the supported data sources and RadTreeView's data binding basics.
- Populating with Data - Declaratively - explains how to populate your RadTreeView control with some static data in XAML.
- Populating with Data - In Code-Behind - explains how to populate your RadTreeView control with some static data programmatically.
- Populating RadTreeView with Dynamic Data - explains how to use Hierarchical Data Templates.
Populating with Data
Template and Style Selectors - explains the properties exposed for usage with the template and styles selectors.