Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX includes a technical online training available to both active trial users and active license holders. The training is part the Progress Telerik® Video Learning Platform and covers multiple topics related to setup, installation and building applications with Telerik components.
The training format and syllabus allow learning at your own pace and referring to topics of interest when needed. It covers all the needed material from ASP.NET Web Forms technology basics to installation and integration of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX controls. The course provides a great way for onboarding new team members and it boosts developer productivity with hands-on experience for building a real-world application, along with multiple how-to topics, code examples, and important additions and resources.
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX technical online training has an approximate duration of 2 hours and it’s split into seven modules with the following learning path:
- Chapter 1: Introduction (Course Overview)
- Chapter 2: ASP.NET Web Forms Fundamentals (Server-side vs. Client-side rendering, Architecture, Page Lifecycle, Platform features, Structure and syntax)
- Chapter 3: Get Started (Installation of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX, Project setup, RadScriptManager, RadStylesheetManager, Rendering modes, Device detection framework, Exporting to documents)
- Chapter 4: Server-side APIs (Data binding, RadGrid, Postback vs. AJAX, Enabling AJAX with Telerik AJAX controls)
- Chapter 5: Client-side APIs (RadAlert, RadGrid Client API, Styling and Theme Builder, Binding OData)
- Chapter 6: Important Additions (Deploying projects, RadChat, Chatbots and Conversational UI, HTML and Accessibility compliance, TestStudio integration)
- Chapter 7: Conclusion (Learning and Support Resources)
To get started with the Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX online training, visit our learning portal with all All-Progress Products Virtual Classroom Courses or jump directly to Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX Online Training.