Create custom aggregate functions
Create custom aggregate functions for the page data, and differentiate between columns, total footers and group footers.
To implement custom footer aggregates, you need the following:
- set the Aggregate of the column to Custom
- handle the CustomAggregate event of the grid
- check the item type that fired the event (GridGroupFooterItem or GridFooterItem)
- check the column that fired the event
- loop through the corresponding grid items collection to implement the desired aggregate (all grid items for the total footer and the child items from the corresponding header for the group footer)
You can find an example attached below.