How to update the reference to Telerik Web UI assembly in Visual Studio
|Product||Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET AJAX|
See the video below to learn how to add or update the reference to an ASP.NET assembly in the Visual Studio web application project.
You will in the video the following steps:
- Open Visual Studio
- Expand the References node of the Web application project
- Remove the old references to Telerik.Web.UI.dll and Telerik.Web.Design.dll
- Right-click on References -> Add Reference...
- Browse -> go to the installation folder where the new assemblies reside -> select them and click Add and then OK.
- After that clean and rebuild the application.