In this article, you will find links that will help you get started to work with RadGrid.
Telerik Web UI for ASP.NET AJAX is not installed yet, you can start off by installing it following the First Steps article.
There are three ways to create a RadGrid:
- Using the Designer
- Changing the structure on PostBack
- Loading a WebUserControl into RadGrid
Binding data to RadGrid can also be done in multiple different ways listed in the Telerik RadGrid Data Binding Basics article.
Depending on the Business Requirements, you can bind data to it on:
RadGrid has many top-of-the line features/functionalities that you can benefit of. Check out the complete list of all Features
Commonly used Functionalities are:
- Choosing from the built-in Skins
- Modifying the built-in Skins
- Creating Custom Skins using the Telerik Sass Theme Builder
- Grid Performance Optimizations
- Ajaxifying RadGrid
- Saving the grid ViewState in Session
- Rebind Grid with EnableViewState = false