The keyboard navigation of the RadBreadcrumb is always available.
- When the Control is focused and its
Editableproperty is set to true, triggers edit mode.
- When an item is focused and the
Navigationalproperty is set to true, navigates to the URL set to the respective BreadcrumbItem.
- When the Breadcrumb is in edit mode, exits edit mode, and initiates a postback.
- When the Control is focused, navigates through the items.
- When RadBreadcrumb is in edit mode, saves the changes on the client-side, and exits edit mode.
Esc - Exits edit mode without saving the changes.
Editable property of the breadcrumb is set to 'true', in the
AccessKey property of the Control you can set the desired key for quick navigation to the Breadcrumb.
<telerik:RadBreadcrumb runat="server" ID="RadBreadcrumb1" Editable="true" AccessKey="W">
As result Alt + W focuses the breadcrumb and turns it into edit mode.
Test the keyboard support of RadBreadcrumb in the live demo