The LINQ/API Events tab page displays information about the LINQ Query or the Telerik Data Access API call that executes the current SQL statement.
Here you can find information about:
- Type - shows the operation type (LINQQuery, DatabaseOpen, Commit, Flush, Navigation, GetByKey, etc.).
- LINQ/API Call - shows the LINQ/API call. Selecting a row will give you information about the exact line in the source code that executes the query. Note that, Stack Trace information is available only for LINQ API calls.
- Start Time - shows the time when the statement is executed.
- Duration - the duration of the operation in milliseconds.
- Rows - the number of the records (rows) returned by the query.
- Context Id - displays the id of the OpenAccessContext.
- Context Name - displays the name of the context class.
The context menu for the selected row in the LINQ/API Events grid exposes the following actions:
- Go To SQL Statement - navigates to the related SQL query in the SQL Events.