The SQL Events tab page displays information about all executed SQL statements.
Here you can find information about:
- SQL Statement - displays the completed SQL statement.
- Start Time - shows the time when the statement is executed.
- Duration (ms) - the duration of the operation in milliseconds.
- Rows - the number of the records (rows) returned by the query.
- ContextId - displays the id of the OpenAccessContext.
- Context Name - displays the name of the context class.
The context menu for the selected row in the SQL Events grid exposes the following actions:
- Go To LINQ Statement - navigates to the corresponding LINQ record in the LINQ/API Events.
- Go To Grouped SQL Statement - navigates to the corresponding parent record in the Grouped SQL Events.