- After you have downloaded the install file, locate it using Windows Explorer and double click it to launch the installer.
- Click Read License Agreement, then OK, then I Agree - Continue.
- To take the defaults, click Install and skip to step 6. Otherwise click the Customize button. (Note: This button is not available using the Trial installer; Services installation requires the full installer.)
- On this screen you can select which features to install by clicking Customize button. You can also change the installation path. After making your selections, click OK to continue.
- Note: To use this machine as a Storage Server or Scheduling Server, you must install the appropriate services at this time.
- Note: To add the Storage and Services features to a Trial installation, you must complete the installation and perform a change using the installer.
- Note: If you have installed Visual Studio on the machine Test Studio plugin for Visual Studio will be also installed.
Optional Click the Storage Setup button to customize the settings for the Storage Service. This button only appears if you select the Storage Service for installation.
- Review all the selections and click Install to start the installation process.
- When the install is complete, the Successfully Completed screen is displayed.
- Click Finish to exit the installation.
When upgrading to 2014 R1, users may encounter an error: "Service 'Telerik Scheduling Service' (Telerik Scheduling Service) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services." See Troubleshooting article.