1. In order to use Edge browser for Test Studio automation you need to install Microsoft WebDriver. Depending on your Windows 10 build you should choose the correct WebDriver.
Determine your Windows 10 build and download the correct MS WebDriver here.
Note: The following steps apply for Windows 10 Anniversary Update (build 14393) and later. If you don't use it skip to the Automatic Calibration step.
Microsoft WebDriver for that build doesn't include installer (*.msi) but only *.exe file. You should manually locate the WebDriver exe file in the Test Studio project settings.
1.1 Download Microsoft WebDriver for release 14393 from here and save it on your computer.
1.2 Locate WebDriver from the Project Settings -> Browsers
1.3 Navigate to the download location and select WebDriver exe file.
1.4 The location of WebDriver is now successful
2. Executing tests against Edge browser on a remote machine also requires to set the path to the WebDriver.
2.1. Open regedit and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Telerik\TestStudio and create a new reg key of type string.
2.2. Name it WebDriverFilePath and as its value type the full path to the MicrosofWebDriver.exe download location.
The Calibrate Browsers feature can configure your browsers automatically.
If you need to resort to manual configuration, use the following settings:
2. Select 100% zoom (or use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + 0).
1. Go to the higher right of the browser and click on the 3 dots button.
2. Click Settings and then View favorite settings.
3. Set Show the favorites bar to Off.
2. Click Settings.
3. Set Open new tabs with to A blank page.
2. Click Settings and then View advanced settings.
3. Set Offer to save passwords and Save for entries to Off.
2. Click Settings and then View advance settings.
3. Set Cookies to Don't block cookies.