The Calibrate Browsers feature can configure your browsers automatically.
If you need to resort to manual configuration, use the following settings:
2. Ensure that the Telerik Test Studio Automation and Telerik Test Studio Recorder extensions are enabled.
2. Choose Reset (or use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + 0).
2. Click on the Content tab.
3. Uncheck the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
2. Click on the Tabs tab.
3. Uncheck Open new windows in a new tab instead.
4. Click OK.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. Select Always ask me where to save files.
2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. Make sure that the History option is set to Remember history.
2. Click on the Security tab.
3. Make sure the Remember Passwords for sites option is disabled.
1. Click Tools > Options.
2. Click on the Advanced tab > Network tab.
3. Click the Settings button in the Connection section.
4. Click Use system proxy settings.
The following Add-ons are known to conflict with the Telerik Testing Firefox Client:
- AOL Messaging Toolbar