Click the History button in the Views ribbon. Each Performance Run is listed as a row in the grid. Click a column header to sort by that column. Each Run is also represented on the line graph below the grid.
The first column of the grid shows a chart icon. Click that icon for the Run you wish to establish as your performance baseline. Only one run can be designated as the Benchmark.
Click the Date field for a Run to see its Overview.
The last column of the grid shows a delete icon. Click that icon to send that Performance Run to the Recycle Bin. Once in the Recycle Bin, Runs can be restored or permanently deleted.
- Performance Run files have a .tsperf file extension.
- The file name consists of a string of digits and the machine name, for example:
- 129591225988564221 MACHINE1.tsperf
- The original location is the file path set in Set Up > Configure under section 1: Basics.
- .tsperf files cannot be opened on their own. They simply hold the data seen in the different Performance views.