1. Open a project in Test Studio Standalone version.
2. On the Project tab, click the Connect button in the Source Control ribbon.
3. The Connect to TFS dialog appears. Fill in the appropriate information and click Connect.
4. Pick the destination directory in TFS and click OK.
5. The project and project files are now marked with a icon. This indicates it is bound to Source Control.
- Once a project is connected to TFS, deletes to project files will be immediately checked in to TFS, and the file will be removed from the TFS server.
- Do not use personal login credentials to connect your project to TFS. Instead, use separate test credentials.