After you connect a project to a Scheduling Server, you can view the status of the Execution Servers connected to that Scheduling Server.
1. Click the Status button in the Project View ribbon bar.
2. The Remote Execution Status Window displays a summary of the status of each Execution Server connected to this Scheduling Service.
- If on the remote machine(s) there are not calibrated browsers the respective browser icon will be marked with a yellow warning sign. To calibrate it you could either drill down to the particular machine details or turn on the AutoCalibrateBrowsers setting in the Web tab of Test List Settings.
To view detailed information about an Execution Server, double-click the respective row in the grid or click the magnifier icon in front of the machine name.
3. The Execution Server Details screen displays expanded information about the specifications, system performance and test execution status of an Execution Server.
The Machine Information section displays system specification for the machine.
The Browser Information section displays all installed browsers on the execution machine along with their calibration state. All installed browsers on the remote machine could be calibrated or restored to default settings from the provided buttons - Calibrate and Restore.
The Logging information section allows you to enable or disable the Logging on the Execution machine, View and Clear the Log.
4. The Execution Server Details view displays different statuses for the selected execution machine as per its state
- If there are tests running on the machine only the buttons in the Logging sections will be enabled. The installed browsers could not be calibrated while tests are being executed.
- If the name of the currently executed test on an execution machine is too long it will be partially displayed. To see the whole string hover over the icon.
- If the execution machine could not be accessed all buttons in the Browser and Logging sections will be disabled. A warning message appears to double check what could be preventing the connection to remote execution server.
The Back button navigates back to the list with connected execution machines.