Represents a MapBehavior implementation that allows map shapes from different MapShapeLayer instances to be selected. The MapShapeSelectionBehavior exposes the following properties:
The MapShapeSelectionBehavior class inherits from the MapBehavior class - See the inherited properties.
): Gets the currently selected IMapShape instances.
- SelectedShape (IMapShape): Gets or sets the currently selected IMapShape instance. When multiple selection is enabled, this value is set to the first selected shape.
- SelectionMode (MapShapeSelectionMode): Gets or sets a value that defines how the user input affects the current selection. Here are the available values:
- None: No selection is allowed.
- Single: Single-shape selection is allowed. A shape is selected when tapped and deselected if tapped again. If a new shape is tapped, the previously selected shape is deselected.
- MultiSimple: Multiple-shape selection is allowed. A shape is selected when tapped and deselected if tapped again.
- MultiExtended: Multiple-shape selection is allowed. Multiple shapes may be selected only if the Control modifier key is pressed.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to add a MapShapeSelectionBehavior to the RadMap control.
<telerikMap:RadMap> <telerikMap:RadMap.Behaviors> <telerikMap:MapShapeSelectionBehavior SelectionMode="MultiSimple"/> </telerikMap:RadMap.Behaviors> </telerikMap:RadMap>