The following topic describes all the visual elements and terms used in a standard RadCalendar control.
- SelectedCell: This is the currently focused cell.
- CurrentCell: This is the currently focused cell.
- BlackoutCells: These are cells that can not be selected.
The RadCalendar control has four view modes:
- MonthView: the user can select a day from the currently displayed month.
- YearView: the user can navigate to a month from the currently displayed year.
- DecadeView: the user can navigate to a year from the currently displayed decade.
- CenturyView: the user can navigate to a decade from the currently displayed century.
Switching to upper view is done through the Navigation control, and to lower view - by selecting item in the current view.
Through the Navigation control the user can easily switch between the different views(or swipe gesture as well): It contains the following controls:
- Header: Clicking on the Header navigates to upper view: MonthView -> YearView -> DecadeView -> CenturyView.
Previous/NextButton: change the currently displayed:
- Month: in MonthView
- Year: in YearView
- Decade: in DecadeView
- Century: in CenturyView