You can use the reports to help keep track of the health of your project. The reports are focused on four main areas: tracking, requirements, bugs, and planning and you can access them by clicking on the Analysis tab in the ribbon and selecting View Reporting.
To view a report, expand one of the groups in the Report Type list and then click on the name of a report.
- Understand the status of the current iteration by seeing a trend of how much work is left to do and when it is forecasted to be completed.
- Burndown by Area
- Understand the status of the selected iteration and area(s) by seeing a trend of how much work is left to do and when it is forecasted to be completed.
- Burndown - Tasks
- Understand the status of the selected iteration by seeing a trend of how much work is left to do, based on the status of the tasks, and when it is forecasted to be completed.
- Status History - Stories
- Visualize the progress of stories from the beginning to the end of an iteration. An accumulation of stories in a state indicates potential bottlenecks on your team.
- Progress by Area - Stories
- Understand the progress of an iteration by viewing the story estimates of work not completed, in progress, and completed. The information is grouped by area.
- View the full details of the stories in one or more iterations. This can include the story tasks, personas, acceptance criteria, eternal links, relationships, and attachments.
- Average Size by Area
- View a high level overview of the average estimate of stories by area. Unusually large averages may indicate that more decomposition is required for stories in an area.
- Estimate vs. Actual
- Understand the general correlation between the story estimates and the amount of time your team is spending on the tasks required to implement the stories. Only completed stories and their completed tasks are included in this report.
- By Area
- View the number of bugs for the project broken down area. Charts are generated for all, triaged and untriaged bugs.
- By Severity
- View the number of bugs for the project broken down severity. Charts are generated for triaged and untriaged bugs.
- Planned vs. Completed
- Gauge the quality of your planning by contrasting the work that was planned against the work that was actually delivered for one or more iterations.
- Estimates by Area - Stories
- View estimates for the work planned for an iteration broken down by area.
- Gauge how much work your team is completing from one iteration to the next, with a breakdown between stories and bugs. This report also shows stories and bugs in the selected iteration(s) that don’t have any estimates. .
- Estimate vs. Cycle Time
- Understand the general correlation between the estimates and the actual time (in days) your team is spending to move the item from In Progress to Done.