The Report item is a special item that hosts report items placed in report sections.
For more information on the specific structure of the Report item, refer to the article about the report structure.
- Settings and properties—The Report item provides specific properties for controlling the design-time and run-time behavior, and the general layout and functionality of the generated report documents.
- Creating multi-column reports—You can create reports divided into columns that are treated as logical pages rendered on the same physical page.
- Creating page headers and footers—When you create new reports, they are generated with a page header section and a page footer section by default.
- Creating report headers and footers—By default, new reports are created with no report headers or footers but you can add these sections if required.
- Getting Started with the Report Item
- Page Headers and Footers
- Report Headers and Footers
- Creating Multi-Column Reports
- Demo Page for Telerik Reporting
- Knowledge Base Section