Progress® Telerik® Reporting R3 2017
You can change row color, or any other styling characteristic, using conditional formatting.
- Select the detail section of your report.
- Select the ConditionalFormatting property of the detail section.
- Click the New Rule button.
- Enter a condition that should be true for the row to change color. In the example below the Expression is "=Fields.FinishedGoodsFlag", Operator is equal "=" and Value is "True".
- Click the Style button.
- Click the Background style item.
- Choose a background color from the drop down list or ellipses color selector. Change any other style characteristics you choose.
- Click OK to close each of the open dialogs.