Progress® Telerik® Reporting R1 2018
A user can click items in the document map to jump to areas within a report.
- In Design view, right click outside the report sections, select View and open up the Group Explorer.
- Select a Table, Crosstab or List report item, so the Group Explorer shows the respective groups.
- Select a group to which you want to add a document map, right click on it and select Group Properties. The properties for the selected group appear in the Edit Table Group dialog.
- In the DocumentMapText property, type the text that you want to appear in the document map. Alternatively, click the ellipsis to open the Expression dialog box to specify an expression that evaluates to a text. Typically for a group, the expression you type should match the group expression.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for every group that you want to appear in the document map.
- Run the report - the document map displays the group values. Click any document map node to jump to the report page with that item.