The Account owner can upgrade the subscription plan to meet the development needs of the account team. By upgrading your subscription plan, you can increase the account seats and app quota for your team and you can gain access to limited features.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account for which you want to view the subscription plan.
- Verify that you are the Account owner.
- Verify that your subscription is not expired.
If your current subscription plan is Telerik Platform Enterprise, you cannot modify your subscription plan by following this procedure. You need to contact the Telerik Sales team using this form.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- In the Account bar, click Account Administration > Subscription.
- Click Upgrade edition.
- Carefully review the available subscription options.
Based on your current subscription plan, you might be able to choose between Monthly and Annual options.
- Select your subscription plan and click Upgrade edition or Contact us for the option.
- If you clicked Upgrade edition, follow these steps to complete the purchase process.
- Review your order.
- Review the license agreement for the product.
- Select I have read and agreed to the License Agreement(s) listed above.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your billing and license holder details and click Proceed to payment.
- Fill in your payment information and click Process order.
- If you clicked Contact us, fill in the form, click Submit and wait for a Telerik sales representative to contact you.
- After buying a subscription plan, log out and log back in to Telerik Platform for the changes to take effect.
Add data plans and account seats to your current subscription plan.