To make the account that you own or administrate easier to distinguish for other members, you can set its name. For example, you can name the account after your company or your team.
By default, when the account is created, Telerik Platform sets the user name of the Account owner as the account name.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account that you want to modify.
- Verify that you are the Account owner or an Administrator for the account.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- In the top left corner, locate the account drop-down menu and ensure that you are viewing the account that you want to rename.
- Open the Account Administration menu and select Account Info.
- On the Account Info tab, in the Account name text box, enter a new name for your account.
- Click Save changes.
Explore and develop apps in the account.