Product version: AppBuilder 1.11.2
Released: 2014, February 18
AppBuilder 1.11.2 is a maintenance release. For a list of the new features and updates introduced in the earlier major release, AppBuilder 1.11, see AppBuilder 1.11 Release Notes.
New features and updates in this AppBuilder release are grouped as follows:
- General: New features and updates across all AppBuilder clients, tools and services
- Extension for Visual Studio: New features and updates in the AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
- Notable Resolved Issues: Notable resolved issues from earlier releases
For a list of issues you need to be aware of in this release, see Known Issues.
This section contains features and updates across all AppBuilder clients and tools.
In the Telerik Platform workspace dashboard, in tile view, AppBuilder loads app data for the app tiles more efficiently to reduce load times.
This section contains features and updates in the AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio.
Improved the build process
The AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio applies an increased compression to the app package that is sent to the build servers. This improves upload times and decreases the likelihood of build timeouts.
This section contains notable resolved issues in AppBuilder.
This section contains notable resolved issues across all AppBuilder clients and tools.
- In the Telerik Platform workspace dashboard, in tile view, AppBuilder does not show app data.
- You might not be able to install applications built with AppBuilder on some Android devices. The deployment process cannot complete and the following exception is added to the log:
This section contains notable resolved issues in the AppBuilder in-browser client.
- If you have unsaved changes in multiple open files and you run your app in the device simulator, the contents of one of the last modified file might override the contents of other unsaved open files.