Product version: AppBuilder 2.6.1
Released (in-browser client, Windows client, extension for Visual Studio): 2014, November 6
Released (command-line interface and package for Sublime Text): 2014, November 11
AppBuilder 2.6.1 is a maintenance release. For a list of the new features and updates introduced in the earlier major release, AppBuilder 2.6, see AppBuilder 2.6 Release Notes.
- When you update the command-line interface, the application cache might become corrupted and you might not be able to run your app in the device simulator.
- On macOS Yosemite systems, you cannot test and debug apps in the device simulator in the command-line interface. When you run
appbuilder simulate, one of the following issues occurs.
- The device simulator launches but immediately becomes unresponsive and needs to close.
- The device simulator launches but when you run the debug tools in the command-line interface, the simulator becomes unresponsive and needs to close.
- On macOS systems, the device simulator does not store simulator logs.
- In the in-browser client, when you add a large number of files to your app at once and reload the app, the browser becomes unresponsive and needs to close.