Code refactoring is available only in the classic Windows desktop client.
If your class selector affects a single element, you can convert it to an ID selector.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in.
- Verify that visual aids are enabled. For more information about visual aids, see Configure Visual Aid.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
This refactoring is available only for CSS code.
- From the Project Navigator, open the
CSSfile that you want to edit.
- In the editor, select the class selector that you want to convert.
Ctrl+`and from the pop-up menu, select R → Convert Class Selector To ID Selector.
- In the Convert class to id selector dialog, select which instances of the class selector to convert and click Ok.
To perform this operation, apply your preferred Microsoft Visual Studio approach, extension or tool or install and use the Telerik JustCode extension. For more information, see the Telerik JustCode Manual.
To perform this operation, apply the approach or tool available for your current IDE.
Debug your code.